We want you to get the best out of your candles here are our burn instructions for you to allow you get the most from your candles.
- Remove candle from packaging before lighting, retain the box for future reference.
- During the first burn allow the candle to burn long enough to melt to the edge of the glass, creating a melt pool. This prevents tunneling.
- Ensure candle wick is trimmed to 5mm before burning.
- Do not exceed burn time of 4 hours for 20cl and 30cl jars. For 9cl votive do not exceed 2 hours.
- If smoking occurs extinguish the candle, allow to cool and trim the wick to 5mm before relighting.
- Always remove trimmings and debris before lighting.
- Do not leave a candle burning unattended or near children or pets.
- Do not place a candle on or near other heat sources, and never directly on furniture.
- Burn your candle indoors away from drafts and do not move when lit.
- Discontinue use and extinguish candle when 1cm of wax remains.Extinguish with care as wax may splatter.